POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSG Robot - WIP (54kbu) : CSG Robot - WIP (54kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  CSG Robot - WIP (54kbu)
From: Alan
Date: 1 Jul 2000 07:33:11
Message: <395dd6f7@news.povray.org>
Hello.

I finally decided to knuckle down and do some proper modelling.  This here
unfinished robot is what I'm making right now.  It was hand-coded in POV
using nothing but CSG.  I started it a week ago and would have had it
finished it by now if I didn't have to go to work.  :O)

I still need to add the hands/claws/whatever, the legs, to tidy up the torso
and add a few other bits and bobs.  Eventually, I hope to turn this into a
'poseable' model - which will mean a total rewrite and reading up on my
maths.  Ouch!

Could I possibly have some feedback, please?

Many thanks,
Alan.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'csgrobot-wip-posted.jpg' (54 KB)

Preview of image 'csgrobot-wip-posted.jpg'
csgrobot-wip-posted.jpg